HandyGraph 2.1 Academic Site License
Site licenses are priced by type of academic institution. With a HandyGraph Site License, you can install HandyGraph on any number of computers on your campus,* including those available for student use.
Select your institution for order form with pricing information.
For payment we accept a purchase order, check, or credit card.
Benefits of our site licensing method for administrators:
- No license management or use tracking necessary. HandyGraph can be installed on any school-owned computer which resides on school property.
- 'Minor upgrades' are free, and upgrades are discounted. If your school owns a HandyGraph 2.0 site license then HandyGraph 2.1 is a free upgrade.
- Complete support through product help, online support site, and email to knowledgable support staff.
What we deliver:
- We supply one license key which is valid on all of your computers.
- Email support is included.
- The license has no expiration.
Contact us for completion of vendor forms or any other question.
*For a University Department License, this only applies to computers within the department.