Features Introduced in HandyGraph 2.0
- Stand-alone: HandyGraph works on any computer with Windows 2000 or later
and does not require Microsoft Word. Using Copy and Paste, inserting graphs into
Word documents is still simple. Please note there is no longer a HandyGraph
icon in Word's toolbar. Like other programs, you launch HandyGraph from the
Windows Start menu.
- Plotting points, functions, and inequalities: HandyGraph has been
transformed from a blank graph maker to full-fledged graphing
software. Blank graphs are still created the same way as before.
- Label lines different from grid lines: Lines which are labeled can be
accented with different colors and widths or the addition of tick marks.
- Fractions look better: Fractions are printed in a more natural
form, such as instead of 1/2.
- More formatting choices: We have expanded the line color, line width,
and arrow style choices, added a button to format Fonts, and given you the ability
to adjust margins.
- Graph Paper: Because making graph paper with HandyGraph 1.1 required some
figuring to enter the proper min, max, and scale, we have added a
new window for making graph paper quickly.
- Creates quality graphical images: Your graph images can be exported
as PNG, GIF, BMP, or EMF files – and then used in a huge variety of
applications. You can also save the graphs (as .hg files) to edit later
- Mouse Tools: You can select a tool then click on the
graph to plot and remove points, zoom in and out, or change the numerical range.
New features in latest version