New Features in HandyGraph 2.1
HandyGraph 2.1 is a free upgrade for licensed users of HandyGraph 2.0. When you upgrade to version 2.1, you will find that HandyGraph looks and acts very much like before, but with some added features:
- Connecting Points: When plotting points, you may now choose to connect the points with lines. This can be handy for plotting data or for showing geometrical shapes.
- Undo/Redo: When you make an unwanted change to your graph, simply press the undo button on the toolbar.
- Inequalities on a Cartesian Graph: The previous version plotted solid lines with shaded regions. HandyGraph 2.1 graphs expressions containing ≥ and ≤ using solid lines, and expressions containing > and < with dashed lines.
- More Points: Plotting points has been expanded to include 4 separate point lists, enabling four distinct point styles on one graph.
- Improved Function Plotting: We have increased the graphing speed and accuracy of some functions. One specific improvement is graphing the power function when the exponent consists of a rational expression, x^(a/b). When a is an integer and b is an odd integer, the graph now correctly shows the domain is all real numbers.
- Expanded Point Tool: In addition to clicking on the graph to plot or remove points with the Point Tool, you can also drag points to move them to new coordinates.
- Windows 10 Compatible: HandyGraph 2.1 works with Windows 10 as well as Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
If you are currently using HandyGraph 1, see the features introduced in HandyGraph 2.0.